Venice is arguably the most crowded tourist destination in Europe. The city attracts tourists from all over the globe and can feel especially busy when cruise ships dock in its harbour. The city launched a campaign to curb the effects of overtourism in the city. In addition to our daily crowd predictor for Venice, we now provide an overview of ships coming in and out of Venice. When you start exploring the data, you will notice that especially during the weekends, Venice can see lots of cruise ship movements.
|∑ = 24.350||∑ = 8.641|
- Soaring Above the City: The Ultimate Guide to The Edge NYC Observation Deck
- Skip the Line: Your Ultimate Guide to Doge’s Palace Tickets & Exclusive Deals
- One-Day Washington DC Trip from NYC: Is It Worth the Journey?
- A Roman Feast: A Sunset Food and Wine Tour through Trastevere
- Budgeting for a Peaceful Jamaican Getaway