Discover the life of Anne Frank, the history of Amsterdam’s Jewish Quarter, and the city’s role during World War II on a guided walking tour with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in the powerful stories and history of this fascinating city.
Why Choose the Amsterdam: Life of Anne Frank & WWII Walking Tour
- Expert guidance: Learn from an expert guide about Anne Frank’s life, the Jewish Quarter, and WWII history.
- Small-group or private experience: Choose between a small-group or private tour for a more personalized experience.
- Historical sites: Visit the Portuguese Synagogue, Jewish Historical Museum, and Auschwitz Monument.
- Anne Frank’s life: Discover Anne Frank’s family dynamics, their time in hiding, and the diary’s impact.
- Dutch Resistance: Hear stories about the Dutch Resistance during WWII and see secret hiding places.
What to Expect from the Anne Frank & WWII Walking Tour
During this 2-hour guided tour, you will:
- Start outside the Portuguese Synagogue, a 17th-century Sephardic construction still functioning as a synagogue today.
- Explore Amsterdam’s Jewish Quarter and learn about its development and history.
- Discover Anne Frank’s life, her love of writing, living conditions, and how her diary became famous.
- Hear about the Dutch Resistance during WWII and see locations of secret hiding places.
- Walk by the Jewish Historical Museum, stop at the Auschwitz Monument, and see the Anne Frank House façade.
- Finish the tour with a small surprise at a local Dutch café.
Flexible Booking and a Fascinating Experience
Enjoy free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance and the option to reserve now and pay later, making booking your Anne Frank & WWII Walking Tour in Amsterdam convenient and hassle-free.
Don’t miss this opportunity to delve into the history of Anne Frank and Amsterdam. Book your guided tour through GetYourGuide via the affiliate link below:
For more exciting attractions and activities in Amsterdam, be sure to check out the official I Amsterdam website for insider tips, recommendations, and more.